job for a metal stud framer subcontractor that offers travel to various parts of the country? Or
maybe you want to stay only local to your family and city working as
a metal stud framer? The
main thing that we offer is steady work for the top performing
metal stud framer.
Is it easy to start working for MBS Enterprise Group, Inc. sub contractors? We have a process in place that does find out if you are a top performing metal stud framer. If you a top performing metal stud framer; you will easily have the references on past projects to jump right in and get an opportunity to work on one of our subcontractor teams across the United States.
We truly care about your well being while you are working on our
subcontractor team on the job.
The time about worrying if you are going to get paid on time is over
when you join our team. We will always cut you a check
and have it in your hand by the Friday it is due.
Our goal is to keep you busy with a steady paycheck. All metal
stud framers, do not hesitate to fill out the form below and
start the process to work for MBS Enterprises Group, Inc. We
truly equal construction manpower!
step has been made on your part.
The decision to work with a busy company that will
always pay you on time. We offer the projects and you as a
subcontractor do the work. If you have the developed skills for
the various trades we offer we really need to get you in our
Even if you are currently working on a project. Let us know
you are interested and we will offer you a job in the areas you want
to travel to. Below is the steps to becoming a subcontractor and staying
successful in our company.
1. Know the trade you are proficient in and if you are a mechanic or helper in that trade.
Completely fill out the form and submit it. Tell your co
workers to do the same.
Tell your co workers to do the same.
3. A representative from the subcontractor department will call you with in a 48 hour period.
4. They will verify you have the correct tools for the trade and find out where you are interested in traveling to.
5. If you pass the initial interview you will be faxed an subcontractor screening to fill out. You will need to have past project supervisors phone numbers and names. we will verify you have what it takes for an opportunity.
6. Once you pass that process you will be given a shot on a small project. The subcontractor lead man will see your work and rate your performance for a few days.
The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed.
Go to the form